Monday, July 24, 2017

Jaws themed cocktails!!!

 Jaws themed cocktails!!!

Over here at Staystillreviews we're celebrating one of the coolest weeks of the entire year.

Shark Week.

Since the mid to late 80's the Discovery Channel dedicates 7 whole days to these beautiful mythical creatures that have captivated people for years. I'm not one to brag, but I have loved sharks my whole life. I believe it all began with watching Jaws constantly on a loop. After that I had to collect anything Jaws, even getting one tattooed on my foot. In fact, while at school all of my friends chipped in and ended up getting me an original poster of Jaws signed by the ENTIRE cast and crew. This hands down is one of my all time favorite pieces in my collection and I still can't wrap my head around actually getting this as a gift. I love that sharks have become this huge culture iconic symbol. The fact that the Jaws movies have become cult classics, that so many amazing spin-offs have been made, as well as made for TV specials and documentaries. It seems as if the world just can't get enough sharks! One thing I 100% love is that director/actor Eli Both (Boston boy represent!) has become to "official" shark week host. I'll be the first to admit I sadly missed Michael Phelps Vs. The Shark but I heard of it's outcome. Hoping to catch a re-run of that one. So here at Staystillreviews we're planning on packing a week full of shark themed fun while watching all of the Jaws movies on repeat as well as catching as many shark specials as possible. So what better way to watch these things than to kick back and relax sipping a Jaws themed cocktail! 

Amity Island
1 oz. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
1 oz. Rum (light)
5 oz. Blue Curacao
1.5 oz. Sweet & Sour mix.
2 oz. Sprite.
.25 oz Grenadine.
Sliced up lemons, limes, and Swedish Fish.
Two cups of crushed ice.

Alex Kintner Aftermath. 
3/4 Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
3/4 oz. Light Rum
1/2 oz. Blue Curacao Liqueur
1 1/2 oz. Sweet and Sour Mix.
3 drops Grenadine Syrup. 
Crushed Ice

The Orca 
3/4 Oz. Light Rum
3/4 Oz. Vodka
1/2 Oz. Blue Curacao
3 Oz. Pineapple juice
1 oz. Sweet And Sour Mix.
1 oz. Creme De Cassis

Enjoy getting drunk and fooling around!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment