Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Top 5 best Carpenter themes.

 Top 5 best Carpenter themes.

John Carpenter is a master of his craft. Not only is he a very talented writer and director, he also is one hell of a composer, having written countless themes to his own movies that are still remembered today. Just recently Carpenter released two albums of newly synth songs for Lost Themes I and Lost Themes II. This year he's been touring around the world, performing his music and showing clips from his movies in the background. Sadly things fell through last second and I was unable to go to his New York show. I'm praying he tours again and this time does Boston. I looked up several songs he did on Youtube and for a guy his age, he's still rocking out just as he did 30 plus years ago in his Big Trouble In Little China music video. Here I decided to post my top five favorite themes of his. Which are yours?

1) Assault On Precinct 13.

2) Halloween.

3) The Fog

4) Christine

5) In The Mouth Of Madness.


Rock On!

No comments:

Post a Comment