Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Best Christmas themed horror

 Best Christmas themed horror
With less than a week til Christmas, I decided to make a little mini list of some of the best Christmas themed horror out there. These are the movies us horror fans love to pop in to truly get into the holiday spirit. Now I know certian films are missing from my list (Santa's Slay, Don't Open Till Christmas, and of course Christmas Evil. I'll be the first to admit I haven't actually see these movies yet! So for the time being these are my picks for some of the best horror movies set around good old December 25th!)

Black Christmas

Silent Night Deadly Night

Silent Night Deadly Night 2

Silent Night Deadly Night 3

Silent Night Deadly Night 4 Initiation

Silent Night Dead;y Night 5 The Toymaker 

Black Xmas

Night Of The Comet 

Gremlins 

Batman Returns 

Tales From The Crypt 

Jack Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment