Saturday, February 25, 2017

Slumber Party Massacre vinyl!

 Slumber Party Massacre vinyl!

Thanks to fellow IG friend LaCreeperie, I stumbled upon a killer deal I just couldn't pass up. LaCreeperie runs a little bookstore/record shop online and always posts killer finds for low prices almost on a daily basis. What I love about this store is how many truly killer and rare items are up for sale. One of the coolest things are the vintage novels as well as vinyls. For YEARS I've been trying to get myself the beyond awesome release of The Slumber Party Massacre vinyl released by Death Waltz Records. These guys have been cranking out amazing released on vinyl for years now, and ever since I bought a record player in 2013 they have become one of my favorite companies to buy from. Now I must admit I LOVE the soundtrack to all 2 Slumber Party Massacre. (Mostly part 2) but I've always really dug the score to the original. After buying Shout Factory's Killer release of part II and III I've been re-watching the trilogy over and over, and over again...and guess what? I'm not sick of it. These were fun cheesy slashers, and I found myself just last week scrolling the internet looking for any Slumber Party Massacre merch. That's when I stumbled upon Lacrepperie's page, one that I've been following for some time now and saw the deal of a lifetime. They were selling this awesome clear vinyl for only 25$! Ordering it, I was pleasantly surprised when it came right away and the moment I opened it up I was stunned it even came with a stunning poster based off the new artwork on the cover which I plan on framing ASAP. Now I'll admit, I'm very behind with my record collection, but it's slowly but surely coming along. This latest addition by far has been my favorite. With it's eye catching artwork, and super clear sound, I listened to it yesterday and I completely loved it! Now fingers crossed for the sequels to get the vinyl treatment and we're in business!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment