Top 10 best made for TV horror movies!
One of my favorite things to do when I'm home is to make a pot of coffee, and log onto Youtube on my smart TV and search for made for TV horror and thriller films from the 1970's and 1980's. Here is my top five list of the best so far that I've seen!
1)Trilogy Of Terror
- The same woman (Karen Black) appears in three tales as a blackmailed teacher, two feuding opposite sisters, and a woman trapped in her apartment as a blood thirsty killer dolls comes to life trying to hunt her.
2) Don't Go To Sleep
- A young girl begins seeing the ghost go her sister who died a year earlier. Here a series of strange accidents plague the family, as the girl learns that her deceased sister promises she'll take care of anybody that stands in the way of them being together forever.
3) Dark Night Of The Scarecrow
- In a small Southern town, a wrongfully killed man exacts revenge on those who murdered him from beyond the grave. Each time shortly before an "accident" happens the would-be victim spots a lone scarecrow on their property.
4) Devil Dog: Hound From Hell
- A dog that is a tool used by Satan terrorizes a suburban family, leaving the father completely helpless as he fights not only for his family's souls, but his own life as the obsession over the family pet grows.
5) Bad Ronald
- A teenage boy accidentally kills a neighbor. His mother hatches a plan in which they will pretend he ran away and while they wait until the police lose interest, they construct a hidden room within the walls of their house. When his mother suddenly dies, and the house is sold to a new family, the boy remains hiding within the walls and slowly grows a very unhealthy obsession with one of the new family's teenage daughters.