Saturday, February 4, 2017

5th annual Ghoulie Bowl!!!

 5th annual Ghoulie Bowl!!!

Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday and even though I'm from Mass, and I am rooting for the Patriots, I have to be completely honest. I NEVER actually watch the Super Bowl. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a full game before (at least not sober) So for the last now five years I celebrate Stacy style in creating my second holiday (first being Galligangiving of course) So instead of Super Bowl, I have Ghoulie Bowl. 

Here over the course of one day, I watch all four Ghoulies movies, watching people get attacked by those adorable little toilet dwelling monsters! So join me tomorrow in embracing the 5th annual Ghoulie Bowl and post on FB/IG/or Twitter on which Ghoulie movie is your favorite?!!!

Is it...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Happy Ghoulie Bowl everyone!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment