Friday, October 21, 2016

Day 19-21 of Tubular Terrifying Tapes!

Day 19-21 of Tubular Terrifying Tapes!

Again I decided to bundle these next few tapes together as we get closer and closer to Halloween. Our first choice for day 19 is one of the stronger Elm Street sequels is part 3 Dream Warriors. I adore the first Nightmare On Elm Street. In fact, it's one of the main movies that began my love for all things horror. Part 3 was a movie I remember renting from my childhood and believe has some of the most stunning artwork out of them all. What I love about this poster is the colors and the tiny pieces of detail such as the house lit up at the bottom. Beautiful. 

Day 20 goes down in my top three favorite movies of all time. This being Clive Barker's epic follow up to Hellraiser which is Nightbreed.
I love the artwork/cover to this movie simply because it has all of the monsters of Midian up front in center. This is a movie that doesn't screw around and right off the bat you know this is going to be a darker fantasy feel with amazing visuals. Also how fucking boss do these creatures look?!

Day 21 is one of my all time favorite films I own on tape. This being the epic creature feature killer bug film The Nest!!!
This beautiful cover basically sums up what kind of movie it is. We got a pretty girl, half naked being eaten by a HUGE roach! This is a fun movie with AMAZING effects, a great score, and has been transferred onto stunning HD. One of my favorites to watch around this time of year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment