Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Staystillreview's 31 tubular terrifying tapes!!!

 Staystillreview's 31 tubular terrifying tapes!!! 
 

Well now with Staystillreview's Sensational Summer now behind us, it's time to look forward to the most wonderful time of the year!

F.A.L.L


 Yep! That's right, starting October 1st we will be counting down for the entire month with 31 amazing VHS tapes I have in my collection. This will be a shared post on this blog/my IG account by the same name. Here every day a tape will be picked and highlighted. I myself will also be doing a killer tape giveaway during this month as well as reviews, trailers, coverage of Rock & Shock, a Halloween mood table, recipes, interviews, and MUCH more! 


I love celebrating the fall, so I have plenty of fun things planned for you guys. I won't be posting a preview list since I want each day's pick a surprise. Until then stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment