Sunday, March 13, 2016

Best pieces of Jurassic Park artwork.

 Best pieces of Jurassic Park artwork.

Do you hear it guys? Shhhh...look at those ripples in the glasses of water. It's an impact tremor. Yep, that means Jurassic July is just a few months away. I know it's only March but I got some zany ass fun planned for this summer with my love of the original Jurassic Park. I know a huge group of fans celebrate Jurassic June, which I will be taking part in, but Jurassic July is where it's at. To get into the spirit of things a few months in advance, I'm sharing some of the best pieces of Jurassic Park artwork I've seen. I'm lucky enough to own a Muldoon Jurassic Park Mondo print which proudly hangs above my landing. So in true fashion hold onto your butts, and look at these breathtaking pieces of work!

















No comments:

Post a Comment