Friday, July 10, 2015

Thoughts on Ash Vs. Evil Dead

 Thoughts on Ash Vs. Evil Dead

I'm a wee bit behind on the latest buzz with the killer and very welcomed news of the original Evil Dead crew joining forces in making what most fans could only dream of. Nope, not an Evil Dead 4. But…a television series. Yep, that's right, after the brutal yet super lackluster remake that came out, fans have been circling about wondering why Raimi and Campbell weren't teaming up one last time. Just a few months ago the official announcement came stating that the Starz channel were doing a series of episodes based off Bruce's original character from the first trilogy. The first episode airing on Halloween night of this year.

Looks like I know what I'll be doing this fall!


As a massive Raimi fan, people often mixed up that I'm more of a fan of Sam Raimi actually than the Evil Dead films. Strange I know…


Still I down right adore the first two Evil Dead films (part II being one of my all time favorite horror movies) I know I'll get a lot of shit for not down right loving Army Of Darkness, but I enjoy it for what it is. Part II was utter perfection and that in my eyes could never be topped. I've been a fan of Raimi for years, mostly a huge fan of his directing and of course the few roles he actually acted in. I mean I do have him tattooed on me from Intruder. If that doesn't scream fangirl I don't know what does. Also if you follow me on IG or Twitter my handles say it all. This sort of news is exactly what I've been looking forward to. Like I said, I LOVE the Evil Dead films, and honestly seeing Raimi about (mostly at this weekend's ComicCon, I know my hype for this series will be bursting by the time it's October.)  So until then, here is the official trailer for this very groovy looking show.


4lokos for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment