Friday, July 10, 2015

Great White and Bait. A perfect way to end Shark Week...

Great White and Bait. A perfect way to end Shark Week…
Oh it's the most wonderful time of the year! To celebrate the end of Shark Week, I decided to pop in something old, and something new. Of course if anyone asked me what were my all time favorite shark movies I would first name Jaws, Jaws 2, and Jaws 3 (Hey, I love that movie!), and of course Shark Night 3D. Deciding to stray away after watching my favorites this week I sat down with a couple of beers to the highly cheesy and underrated Great White. Most likely best known for it's awesome poster than anything else.


Afterwards I ended the evening with Bait. Pretty much three uber shitty things to ruin your day. A hold up at a supermarket, a massive tidal wave, and last but not least a few massive sharks swimming around in the store where you're trapped. Sounds cool? Well guess what it is. Sure it has tons of flaws and with such a killer idea it could have been done MUCH better than the actual result, but get I really dug this movie. 


So if your a shark fan check out these movies to end Shark Night off in style!




No comments:

Post a Comment