Friday, July 25, 2014

Video haul #1!

 Video haul #1!

Just last week my friend John mentioned that there was a killer little hole in the wall record/video store up in Maine that had a whole wall of VHS tapes (mostly horror). Not really having anything better to do since it's been nearly a year since my last good VHS score, I drove all the way up to Maine to go check this place out.

The drive was nearly an hour twenty, a little long for my taste but I didn't hit any traffic and it was pretty pleasant. Would I go up there again? Eh, most likely no but it was still fun to see Maine since I truly haven't been up that way since the early spring. Now don't get me wrong, I would love to see more of Maine, and even do the Stephen King tour as well as see some movie/book locations, but for just a video hunt, ehhhh sorta a long haul. Still, I lucked out with the movies I found.

I got Amityville 4 The Evil Escapes, Aracphobia, Infested, Graveyard Shift, Warlock 2, Jaws The Revenge, A Nightmare On Elm Street 3, 4, and 5, When A Stranger Calls Back, House II, The Unholy, Silver Bullet, Cat's Eye, and a hardcover edition of one of my favorite King novel's Needful Things. 

Not a crazy haul, but still a pretty good one. Tomorrow I'm heading to NH with my friend Nate to check out a video store that's about to close so stay tuned for another update!

No comments:

Post a Comment