Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekend of booze and horror!

 Weekend of booze and horror!

So this weekend after a very long week I decided to kick back and relax in style. Friday night I decided to start the weekend off with watching The Hatchet movies, mainly part III and finally crack open the lobster wine my sister gave me for my birthday last year. Now I don't think I'm a light weight when it comes to drinking, but I downed that entire bottle in under a half an hour. Safe to say I retired for the night early unable to feel my face.

Yesterday, hungover me, my sister, her husband Sean, his friend Matt, and my father went out on my dad's boat for a little day fishing. We went cruising up and down the river, and I got a little sun for once. Afterwards as tired as I was I headed up to the city to catch an original print of The Monster Squad with my friend Nate and his friend Dam. After a few drinks I was able to sit back and watch one of my all time favorite childhood movies on the big screen.


The movie looked awesome, and as tired as I was hearing Rock Until You Drop put a huge smile on my face.

Afterwards I met up with some new friends of mine and Alex, my friend Kristy's boyfriend was awesome enough to give me my The Midnight Hour VHS tape that I gave to him to bring to Monster Mania and have signed by Lee Montgomery, who left one of the nicest voicemails on my phone last week. I couldn't thank Alex and Kristy enough. This is going on my wall of fame in my office.


I'm now spending my Sunday relaxing and cleaning. I just bought Amityville Haunting, which I'm regretting buying. This movie is seriously a huge piece of shit. Ehhhhh whyyyy!

So all in all a great weekend filled with horror and booze!

No comments:

Post a Comment