Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Oh it's on!

 Oh it's on!
Tonight I'm heading to Adam Green's Boston Strong Hatchet III silent auction. This is an event I heard of just a few weeks ago but completely sparked my interest when I first heard about it. Mr. Green is going a week long of events trying to raise money for the Boston Marathon bombings that happened last month. Tonight is the Hatchet III party which includes several members of the cast as movie related items goes up for auction to raise money for this great cause. 

Of course being from Boston I think this is a great cause and I love how somebody like Adam Green could think of something so cool for fans alike to try and pitch in for this charity. Of course the second reason is of course the fact that Mr. Zach Galligan will be there. Yep, that's right...Stacy flew all the way to Florida this weekend just to see him again tonight.

Still, I spoke with Zach when I met him this past weekend and he told me due to work and flying in late he'll only be able to make it to the very end of the party. Still, seeing that handsome devil again never hurts...

What I'm most excited about is the fact Zach donated his very OWN Waxwork II crew shirt, which at the currant moment online I am at the highest bidder. What happens tonight when the doors open at seven, the bids will transfer and for the next four hours I need to keep an eye on the item making sure no jerk outbids me. 

I'm going to have a fucking panic attack.

I won't say out loud how much I'm willing to bid on this item, but I'm not ashamed at all. This is for a great cause and on top of it, the fact it's a Waxwork II shirt has my inner fan girl screaming. Even if I don't win it, I give complete props to whoever ends up getting it since A). It was for such a great cause and B). Its one hell of an item.

So people wish me luck and I'll make sure to snap lots of photos for night and tomorrow where I'll be able to see all three Hatchet movies in Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment