Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Did you know?

 Did you know?

Just this past weekend when I attended Spooky Empire down in Florida, I was lucky enough to get the chance to ask Zach Galligan a question about his cameos in both Hellraiser III Hell On Earth and Warlock II. Zach shared a pretty amusing story of how Anthony Hickcox called him up both times asking him to come down to the set in which the second he got there Anthony threw him into a scene as a little bonus for fans who loved the two Waxwork movies they worked together on. Zach as I'm sure I've been gushing about was nothing but a complete blast to listen to, and was super funny about them strapping him up to get killed by the pool stick in the Boiler Room club massacre. In the past I've shared this amusing fact with his cameos in both films but today I'm sharing a video I took of the club scene where you can spot Zach for a brief second before getting impaled. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment