Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waxwork II...in Spanish!!!


 Waxwork II...in Spanish!!!
Oh Waxwork II...how I love thee. This is my comfort movie and for some strange reason I just can't seem to get enough of it. God bless this movie...

Anywho beside the trailer and a few clips, the movie itself really isn't up online. While searching YouTube a few days ago being lazy I stumbled upon the big final showdown/fight in the movie in which our lead Mark (Zach Galligan) and the main villain sword fight going through different dimensions and stumbling through some really classic scenes from horror movies. This is complete and total cheese at it's best and I love it.

Sadly this video is all in Spanish, yet...I found myself watching it yet again for the 1000th time. So here it is for all you Waxwork die hard fans!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment