Friday, January 4, 2013

Trailer of the week!

 Trailer of the week!
One of my all time favorite vampire/horror/and childhood movies has to be the original Fright Night. Just last year when the horrible remake was released my sister said she saw an article talking about how the cult classic original had a much hated sequel which was released in 1988. Both of us were pretty shocked hearing this since we both love this little guilty pleasure gem and watched it just as much as we watched the first one growing up. 1988 was a bad ass year for horror (in fact this week I'll be doing a post further on this subject.) Fright Night II is nowhere near as awesome as the first movie was and sadly falls flat...yet still has a lot of charm to it with it's two leads returning, a clever storyline, a great score, and some pretty cool effects. Not the best sequel in the world, yet still a great one in my books. Here is the original trailer when the movie was first released. Shame I was just a few months old when this baby came out, I could only daydream about how amazing it must have been being a fan of the first to see this trailer hit screens!


No comments:

Post a Comment