Monday, November 12, 2012

New author! Mr. Nate Levine!

New author! Mr. Nate Levine!
As most of you who read/follow this blog, you know I'm very new at this. I'm still working out all the kinks, and learning as I go along. I started this whole blog simply to post and review showing my out look on film and mostly horror. I hope in the future I'll finally get the hang of this whole thing and be able to make this blog exactly how I want. Lucky enough with the first anniversary of Staystillreviews coming up, I decided to have my very good friend Nate help out every once in a while reviewing and showing lists of different splatter and awesome movies. Nate and I met back at effects school and both love horror movies...mostly on VHS tapes. I've had some pretty awesome tape hunting adventures with him and he's one of of the few I would trust enough to come up with some really awesome posts for the future! So keep your eyes open for some of Nate's future reviews and lists!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment