Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fright Rags Mail Call!

Fright Rags Mail Call!
This past summer I ordered my sister the ever so amazing 'Send more muppets' T-shirt as a joke/gift. When I received my package in the mail I was very interested to see a preview for October giving a little teaser showing that it was going to have to do with Evil Dead II. Now as most of you now I have a bit of a 'thing' for Mr. Sam Raimi. So right away I was hooked and beyond interested. 

This past October the Evil Dead II Groovy edition box set was released. There were two different box sets offered, due to my budget I opted for the cheaper of the two but was beyond impressed by how awesome this box set looked. It honestly was a Raimi fan's dream come true. Ordering it but I had to be beyond patent for it to arrive in the mail. I was very excited since I had missed past Fright Rags box sets. 

Today the mail came and I couldn't help but smile...

Here is what I got...

1) The awesome box. This was made to look like the book of the dead. I seriously felt like Helen Keller trying to open it up and not destroy it. Totally gorgeous!


2) The T-shirt. I adore Fright Rags and their prints. This is a stunning T-shirt that I'm proud to now own and rock whenever I watch Dead By Dead.
 
3/4) Home Sweet Home magnet. This was my favorite part of the box set. It looks so adorable as if  Hennrietta herself made it at a arts and crafts fair. Also the amazing 80's throw back sticker. How fucking cool is this? Super amazing! Wish I was still in grade school to slap this little baby on my binder!

So there you have it, another amazing package in the mail full of goodies from my good friends at Fright Rags. A very special thank you to Kristy Jett who truly understands why us Raimi girls love this kind of stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment