Sunday, May 6, 2018

Day of the dead drinking game!

 Day of the dead drinking game!

Summer is coming up fast which means only one thing.

Watching Day Of The Dead on a constant loop.

Day Of The Dead has been a favorite of mine ever since I was a kid. I adore George A Romero's films, and as much as I adore Dawn, Day has always had my heart. In fact, I re-discovered my love for this film last summer and constantly watched it and wrote about it. This film in my eyes was the true final chapter in Romero's Dead films. It was a perfect way to close up the trilogy, and really featured the best music, characters, effects, and storyline. Despite the horrible remakes, Day will forever and always be at the top of it's game and after Romero's death last summer, will forever be a true example of George's passion in filmmaking. To honor the warmer weather or as John has quoted "Soaking up some sunshine!" Here is a killer drinking game you can play knocking back some beers, or sipping on a flask like McDermott!

Drink when...
A zombie is featured (get ready to get white girl wasted)
A gun is fired.
Someone swears.
A zombie is killed.
A human is killed. 
Someone screams.

Take a shot when...
The chopper flies.
Rhodes fires a gun.
Bub fires a gun.
Sarah has a dream.

Waterfall when...
Rhodes is torn apart.
The elevator lowers or lifts up.

Bottoms up!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment