Monday, September 5, 2016

10 must own pieces of Aliens merch!!!

 10 must own pieces of Aliens march!!!
These past few days I've been recovering from a pretty nasty case of walking pneumonia. On my birthday I legit spent it in bed with a horrible fever re-watching all of the Alien movies. Aliens, the sequel to the original classic which is James Cameron's ass kicking action thrill ride which believe it or not blows the original right out of the water has always been one of my all time favorite movies. In fact, to celebrate the fact I adore this movie so much I even got the character of Hicks tattooed on me this past summer. So as I sit there, STILL pushing fluids and meds while watching The Office I decided to list off several things I feel any hardcore Aliens fan should own!

1) Soundtrack on vinyl


2) Alien T-shirts from Fright Rags

3) Alien figures

4) Sneakers

5) Queen boxset 

6) Original poster

7) Comics

8) Coffee table book

9) Lobby cards

10) Alien squeeze head. (of course) 

No comments:

Post a Comment