Friday, July 22, 2016

If Stranger Things had been made in the 1980's.

 If Stranger Things had been made in 1980's
I'm sure I'm not the only person around here that absolutely LOVED Stranger Things. Tonight I decided to have a little fun and toss in some actors from the 1980's (the decade this show takes place) that I feel would have been perfect had the show been shot in the mid to late 1980's. Now I understand not all of the actors ages matches up (mostly from 1983) but humor me. This was a struggle since at least ten times I wanted so badly to put either Zach Galligan or Damon Matin in here. After a good snooping about on the internet while the first episode played in the background I decided these would be the perfect people to play these kick ass roles!


Joyce - Adriene Barbeau

Hopper - Tom Atkins

Mike - Jonathan Brandis 

Eleven - Soleil Moon Frye

Dustin - Corey Feldman

Lucas - Jaleel White (grasping at straws for that one, can you tell?)

Nancy -Jean Louisa Kelly 

Jonathan - River Phoenix 

Dr. Brenner -  David Warner

Steve - C. Thomas Howell

Will - Wil Wheaton 




No comments:

Post a Comment