Monday, March 21, 2016

All of the times Shoop was seen eating in Summer School.

All of the times Shoop was seen eating in Summer School.
Nothing beats the snowy days more than watching movies that remind you of warmer weather. One of my all time favorites has to be Summer School. In fact this past weekend I watched both Summer School and Pee Wee's Big Adventure on a constant loop simply because they are two of my top go-to movies to have playing in the background. Call them comfort films, or movies that just make me feel good, I down right adore them. There are tons, and I mean tons of reasons why I love Summer School. (those reasons to follow in a future post) but a huge thing I loved about this movie was the fact Shoop is seen eating is nearly every seen he appears in. Here I decided to document each time he's seen stuffing his face. For a man who has a passion for summer and good times, he also has a major passion for food.


1) Donut and coffee.

2) Jelly donut that all of the kids chipped in to get him while they ditched. "Jelly, I'm touched."

3) Crocodiles, Pop Tarts, and canned Hawaiian Punch.
Shoop recommended. 

4) Pop Tarts strike again!

5) "Who wants gum?"

6) Peanut butter and jelly...with no bread.

7) Clearly a smart shopper. I spotted Doritos, and Apple Jacks.

8) Popcorn, candy, and coke (the soda) while watching The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

9) A whole pumpkin pie and chocolate milk. Love that she's having lettuce wraps.

10) Cheese and crackers. (Side note- I would like to believe after Pam left him and Wonder Mutt shared the wonderful dinner she cooked for him.)

11) Ice cream on the beach. Flavor? Chocolate. Freddy is a man of taste.

12) Last, but not least what's a teacher without his apple?!


No comments:

Post a Comment