Thursday, October 29, 2015

Day 29 of 31 Killer Kills - Hellraiser III Hell On Earth (1993)

Day 29 of 31 Killer Kills - Hellraiser III Hell On Earth (1993)

Mr. Galligan makes the list yet again (of course) for the 29th day of 31 killer kills. We're slowly coming to a close to my all time favorite month so why not choose some of my all time favorites. This kill because special to me after I figured out that Mr. Galligan did cameos in Hellraiser 3 and Warlock 2 as favors to his friend/director Anthony Hickcox who worked with him before in the Waxwork movies. I've had the complete pleasure of bringing this fact up several times to him and even getting him to sign this photograph above in which is exact quote was… "You brought a photo of me getting killed in Hellraiser III…are you fucking kidding me?" #classic.

Victim - Zach Galligan
Cause of death - Pool sick thrown at him going right through his chest. Man oh man Galligan!

No comments:

Post a Comment