Witchboard drinking game.
Thanks to my friend Jeanette, five or so years ago I re-discovered my love for the 1986 supernatural classic Witchboard. Now as one of my top twenty favorite movies of all time, it's a must to watch almost any time of year. Witchboard is a great, beautifully shot horror movie with likable characters, memorable quotes "Just a little psychic humor!" and of course a killer soundtrack. I have found myself more than once rocking out to "Bump in the night." whenever I'm stuck in traffic. I have found myself watching this movie a few times this summer since it's stunning California locations scream nothing but bright sunny weather. So grab a Ouija board, hop into your jeep, and head on down to Big Bear Lake before beginning my epic Witchboard drinking game. A must to play at least once this summer!
- Whenever the names "Jim" or "Linda" are spoken.
- When there's a shot of somebody using the Ouija board.
- Whenever somebody says the name "David"
- Zarabeth laughs.
Take a shot when…
- When somebody dies.
- "Bump in the night." plays over the soundtrack.
- Whenever Lt. Dewhurst mentions magic.
- Linda gets attacked in the shower.
- Tim falls backwards in slow motion.