Thursday, August 20, 2015

The most eye catching VHS artwork!

 The most eye catching VHS artwork!

I'm sure I wasn't the only person my age who absolutely loved going to the local video store. Now I'm talking long before Blockbuster, but the real old school video stores. The privately owned mom & pop stores you had to buy a membership to belong to. For me there were two of these stores very close to my house and I remember what a huge treat it was whenever my mother took me and allowed me to rent a movie or two. For me I always ran straight to the horror section. There I would be in complete awe at all the gorgeous stunning colorful VHS covers that graced the shelfs. Here I decided to make a brief list of some of the most stunning eye catching covers I remember as a child! Which ones are your favorites?


















No comments:

Post a Comment