Sunday, August 30, 2015

Phantasm (1979)

 Phantasm (1979)

With Phantasm 5 hopefully on the verge of being released (someday!) I've been revising one of my all time favorite horror series. Phantasm is a strange, beautiful, surreal look of madness, death, and loss. I've written papers about these movies, met some of the cast, adore the films and soundtracks, and even got some killer sphere makeup done on me once! It's a goal of mine to someday get a killer sphere tattoo on me some day! Thanks to the wonderful company Mondo, some killer prints as well as the original soundtrack have been up for sale.

So next hot summer night when you don't have anything to do, start the epic Phantasm marathon, and later turn off the lights, get a little weird, and listen to what I believe is one of the most beautiful soundtracks of all time!


No comments:

Post a Comment