Friday, July 31, 2015

Top ten pieces of artwork based off They Live.

 Top ten pieces of artwork based off They Live.

I'm still in shock over hearing about the passing of They Live and WWE's star Roddy Pipper. Now I'm not a wrestling fan at all, but I am a huge fan of one of Carpenter's most brilliant films ever made. A cult classic that I've adored over the years, I never thought of meeting Mr. Pipper who was a convention guest regular at several shows I've attended. Like always I would say to myself "Ah, next time." Sadly I missed my chance. From what I heard Mr. Pipper was a down to Earth, friendly, kind man who will forever stay a cult icon for beating David Keith to a pulp trying to make him put on a pair of sunglasses. In honor of Roddy, I decided to post my top ten favorite pieces of art work based off his most popular film.











RIP Roddy. I hope there is plenty of bubble gum in heaven! Tonight I'll be watching this Carpenter classic in your honor!


No comments:

Post a Comment