Friday, February 6, 2015

Best My Bloody Valentine themed items to buy!

 Best My Bloody Valentine themed items to buy!

Some people like flowers, others candy, for most of us horror nuts there is truly nothing more than screams true love for Valentine's Day than some My Bloody Valentine slasher themed items! Either on Ebay, Etsy, and even Facebook here are some of the coolest MBV themed things I've found!

 My Bloody Valentine necklace 

 My Bloody Valentine pillow

 My Bloody Valentine booze!

 My Bloody Valentine pin

 My Bloody Valentine laserdisc

 My Bloody Valentine posters and prints

Adorable My Bloody Valentine artwork

Harry Warden action figures!

And last but not least My Bloody Valentine artwork prints by my good friend Melissa from her company Stay Gold Press!

No comments:

Post a Comment