Thursday, November 27, 2014

Best films to watch this weekend recovering from a food coma

Best films to watch this weekend recovering from a food coma
Sitting back, still drunk off my many gins and tonics, and turkey haze I'm very much looking forward to spending the next couple of days nice and cozy in my house, drinking wine and watching movies that remind me of for some strange reason of either Thanksgiving or Black Friday. So here's my list of my choices of films to watch while recovering from today's events!

Intruder

Blood Rage

Home Sweet Home

Phantom Of The Mall

Chopping Mall

                                                                         Initiation 
                                      
 Christine
 Flowers In The Attic
 Deadly Friend
 Pet Sematary



No comments:

Post a Comment