Monday, December 30, 2013

Top 15 highlights of 2013

 Top 15 highlights of 2013

Ah, 2013. The year of Jason Voorhees. Like every New Years, I honestly can't believe the past 12 months have gone by so fast. So here is my own personal list of my top moments from 2013.

1) Got Christine on blu-ray

2) Went to HorrorHound and met John Carpenter and the bullies from Christine.

3) Got Sam Raimi's autograph tattooed on my leg.

4) Flew to Florida for the first time in twenty years. 

5) Met Zach Galligan.

6) Won Zach Galligan's personal Waxwork II crew shirt.

7) Saw all three Hatchet movies with the cast and crew.

8) Saw Jason Takes Manhattan and The Monster Squad on the big screen.



9) Turned 25.

10) Began getting support in trying to get Waxwork/Waxwork II released on blu-ray.

11) Finished my second book.

12) Went to Rock N Shock/Chiller.

13) Got amazing artwork done for myself. 

14) Still working on my effects work and writing. 

15) Spet time with my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment