Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gremlins Cooking Hour - Shit Movie Fest - Shitmas.


 
Last year my buddy Tom let me write for his awesome blog Shit Movie Fest for Shitmas, which is a month long of bloggers doing different reviews/articles based off holiday and winter themed movies. I was lucky enough to write about the Tales From The Darkside and Monsters Christmas episode and Tom welcomed me back this year, allowing me to call dibs on one of my all time favorite holiday movies Gremlins. This year I decided to do a cooking post while attempting to make Gremlin cookies. Safe to say after having some wine...that didn't really work out.
 
I had a blast doing Shitmas this year and I'm very much looking forward to all the posts coming up this month. As for my blog, I'm planning on doing winter/holiday reviews on films as well. Stay tuned!
 
My article

No comments:

Post a Comment