Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 28 - Halloween III Season Of The Witch

 Day 28 - Halloween III Season Of The Witch

PLOT - A large Halloween mask-making company has plans to kill millions of American children with something sinister hidden in Halloween masks. 

I plan on waiting until St. Patrick's Day until I review this movie, but I just want to say how long I've really loved this movie. I still remember being sorta confused when I rented it hearing that there was no Michael Myers in it, but slowly learning what a truly and amazing sequel this was. It's just as good as part 4, and MUCH better than 5,6, and 8, and those two "remakes". Halloween III was Carpenter's way of trying to take the series in a new direction and I really liked it. Instead of the same old tired stuff of Michael hacking away at teenagers on Halloween we got something new. I found the idea original, and of course that epic ending insane. It also doesn't hurt that Mr. Silver fox himself Tom Atkins is the lead. Having been hated on for so many years, I'm glad this movie is finally getting the respect it finally deserves. With an awesome blu-ray release, reunions, artwork, and even the masks themselfs coming out, Halloween III is no longer looked at as a guilty pleasure, but as one of the best sequels out of the entire series!


Today I want to show this AWESOME Fright Rags's shirt they released last year based off the movie. I'm lucky enough to own one and if they ever reprint it, I urge anyone to go buy it!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment