Friday, September 20, 2013

Line up for 31 days of terror next month!

 Line up for 31 days of terror next month!

The weather is changing, I find myself wearing my Raimi brothers hoodie now every morning. The leafs are turning colors, there seems to be pumpkin flavored everything out, and of course all of the Halloween decorations are now busting out at all the local stores. "sigh..." It's my favorite time of the year...fall.

I decided for the month of October to do a 31 day movie challenge. This means somehow I need to watch 31 movies or TV based episodes next month. I decided to have a little fun with this. For the whole month there will be 4 weeks split into different themes where I picked certian titles. Here every day I will highlight that movie/title and either review it, post it's trailer, a clip, a poster, artwork, or a fun fact based about it. Every day will be different depending on the title. For those who follow or read this blog I hope you can also join in on the fun and tell me if you are doing your own movie challenge. So stay tuned and here's the line up so far for next month!

WEEK 1 – The 80's
  • Pieces
  • Night Of The Creeps
  • The Mutilator
  • Fright Night
  • Deadly Friend
  • Creepshow
  • Hello Mary Lou Prom Night II

WEEK 2 – Television terror!
  • The Midnight Hour
  • Midnight Offerings
  • Bad Ronald
  • Dark Night Of The Scarecrow
  • Nick Knight
  • Tales From The Crypt – Lower Breth
  • Monsters – A Bond Of Silk

WEEK 3 – The 90's
  • Popcorn
  • Body Bags
  • Tales From The Darkside The Movie
  • When A Stranger Calls Back
  • Waxwork II: Lost In Time
  • House IV
  • 976 Evil II

WEEK 4 – Autumn time terror!
  • Deadly Blessing
  • House Of Dark Shadows
  • Night Of The Demons
  • Girls Nite Out
  • Halloween
  • Halloween II
  • Halloween III Season of The Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment