Thursday, September 5, 2013

Amazing new releases from Scream Factory!

 Amazing new releases from Scream Factory!

In the last few days some truly amazing news has come from my new all time favorite DVD company Scream Factory. It looks as if both of Mr. Kevin Tenney's cult 80's classics Witchboard AND Night Of The Demons will be getting the red carpet treatment as they are re-released on blu-ray in 2014!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure a lot of people know how excited I am for this news. I'm a huge fan of both Witchboard and Night Of The Demons. In fact Witchboard became a must during very drunken nights back at school, as was Night Of The Demons. In fact I remember my last semester I seriously would re-watch Night Of The Demons over and over again on a loop.

It's wonderful to see that Night Of The Demons is getting the SE treatment with some very awesome new artwork from Mr. Nathan Thomas Milliner. In fact this is my favorite artwork by him so far! I really don't get why people are freaking the fuck out over Angela not being front row in center. Linnea Quigley is one of the biggest reasons I love that movie, and Milliner brought up some pretty good points today on Facebook when he pointed out that really Angela isn't the "leader" of the demons even though her face was all over all of the original artwork. It's Linnea's character who gets possessed first! Also her in all that lipstick glory, who doesn't love it!

Sadly Witchboard isn't being released on SE but it's said there will be brand new extras. I have a feeling this has something to do with the fact that it's sequel is also being released on blu-ray as well.

I'm very excited for these two released, sorta wish they would come out closer to Halloween but beggers can't be choosers. I'm also very sparked by the news of Prince Of Darkness AND Body Bags being released by Scream Factory as well. The art work on those are amazing!!!



Between these released AND Day Of The Dead coming out...well bye Stacy's bank account!

No comments:

Post a Comment