Thursday, July 11, 2013

Shout Factory released The Horror Show aka House III this November!

 Shout Factory released The Horror Show aka House III this November!

Today I was pleasantly surprised to see that Shout Factory aka Scream Factory was planning on doing a DVD/Blu-Ray released of the highly underrated cult classic The Horror Show. Other wise known as House III. Many people for years never linked these movies together with the House series simply because of it's title and the fact it ignored the previous films and took itself in a entirely different and much darker direction. I discovered House III when by chance I bought a bootleg copy of it that was unrated. (from what I hear this version is very hard to find.) Feeling it was the bastard cousin of Shocker, I quickly fell in love with it and it's become one of my all time favorites to watch whenever I'm bored. I really have to hand it to Shout for picking such great classics to get the remake treatment. In fact just a week ago I bought The Howling release from them and loved it. I honestly can't wait to see the artwork for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment