Thursday, April 4, 2013

New documentary on the rise! - Unearthed & Untold: The Path to Pet Sematary

 New documentary on the rise! - Unearthed & Untold: The Path to Pet Sematary 

Way back in November of 2011, I met a couple of guys who noticed my very snazzy Pet Sematary Fright Rags shirt I was rocking while staffing and guarding doors. One of these guys was John Campopiano, a fellow Boston peep who explained that he was making a documentary based off the classic 1989 film. Like a complete ass I was filmed for a few minutes (hung over, and looking like complete and utter shit). But I stayed on contact with these beyond friendly dudes and just the other day I received a very cool package addressed to this very blog! 


Here are the flyers for the up coming documentary which looks completely insane. The time and hard work that these guys have put into it makes a Stephen King fan like myself proud. In fact I was blown away by how gorgeous and amazing the artwork is. In fact, this very shot of Church I have tattooed on myself. I'm a huge fan of the novel and film and honestly can't wait to see this finally get released. Way to go guys and thank you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment