Saturday, March 16, 2013

Horror movie 10 pack

 Horror movie 10 pack
Today while running errands, I stopped by Best Buy to take a look around. Less than a week away from going to HorrorHound, I've been watching my money closely, but it still didn't stop me from visiting the horror section to see what they had. Now usually I'm rarely impressed with Best Buy's selection with horror. In fact, most of the time it's downright awful. 

One thing I did notice is all the different combos they for horror movies. I was searching for any Subspecies ones since I've seen that they have sold part 2, 3, and 4 together in the past. (Since HorrorHound is doing a Subspecies reunion I thought it was about time to finally getting around to watch the sequels.) Sadly I didn't find any besides a bunch of Puppet Master combo packs. 


One I did see for only 3 dollars was a horror movie ten pack. Now I don't think any combo pack can beat the horror movie 8-pack I picked up this past fall which featured such gems as Slaughter High, The Unholy, Waxwork, and 976 Evil 2. Still, this one was impressive for one reason and one reason only. It had The Nurse (1997) featured on it. The Nurse features Lisa Zane (Billy's sister) as a crazed woman looking for revenge and targets a family she blames for destroying hers. Is it a low budget Lifetime movie.

Yep.

Does it feature John Stockwell from Christine?


Yep.

This horror movie pack also features such titles as The Howling An Original Nightmare, and Mortuary. The rest of these titles look pretty shitty, but I'm pretty sparked on getting Mortuary since for years since it aired on TV it's been pretty pricy on DVD. For three dollars I'm pretty excited to have some new movies to watch while I'm working on stuff. + I get to see John Stockwell rocking 90's jeans! How exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment