Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cinema Of Fear series 3 - Freddy chief

 Cinema Of Fear series 3 - Freddy chief
This week's figure is from the ever so amazing Cinema Of Fear series. In their third line, they tackled another version of Freddy, this time from his very iconic force feeding scene in A Nightmare On Elm Street Part 5 The Dream Child. 
This figure I couldn't tell you where or when I bought it. Still I spent roughly around twenty dollars for this little baby. Like always the paint/sculpt from these guys are amazing. This is by far one of my favorite Freddy dolls. Dressed in a tux for his formal dinner party , Freddy comes with his alternate "spoon" glove, chief hat, and infant self. I'm still yet to get the figures from part 2, 3, and 4 but this one by far is one of the greatest I've seen. In fact I'm on the hunt to try and collect a few other ones and try to have one from each movie. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of part 5, this is one of the coolest figures they got out there of Freddy. A must have for any fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment