Sunday, February 10, 2013

Oh bless my stars! Aliens: Colonial Marines

 Oh bless my stars! Aliens: Colonial Marines
It hasn't been since Yoshi's Island that I've been this excited for a video game!

I first heard about this game just a few days ago when someone I knew posted the trailer for it on Facebook. Being a HUGE fan of Aliens I was completely blown away. Now I don't play video games. Not since the  Super Nintendo days have I really sat down and played anything. Sure over the years I've owned different game systems, but they just really haven't been my thing. Of course playing Mario Cart DUI on the Wii is always fun though. 

I know I'll probably won't be playing this game, but I'll be following it's release and feedback very closely. I'm still very blown away by how far video games have come over the years. The computer effects are honestly blind blowing and when I watched the trailer to this I seriously felt like I was watching a mini movie. 

This game will be released on systems such as PlayStaion 3, Wii U and Xbox 360. This is a first-person shooter game which puts you in the POV of Colonial Marine Cpl. Christopher Winter. Taking place after the events of Aliens, your part of a team that is searching for the first team that went missing. With voice work by original Aliens stars
Michael Biehn, Lance Henriksen, and Mark Rolston.

Here's the trailer for this very kick ass game. Those who play video games enjoy!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment