Monday, November 12, 2012

Tapes from Nate!

Tapes from Nate!
This past weekend when I went to go see Evil Dead II on the big screen in Boston, my good friend Nate brought me a few VHS tapes he thought I might enjoy. Nate and I are huge tape fans and love hunting for them. Bringing me a few extra copies he wanted to get rid of which gave us both a good laugh in the parking-lot, he surprised me with two pretty awesome treats. One was Buried Alive II on VHS which is a very underrated made for TV movies, the other was what I believed was a screener copy of Popcorn but Popcorn master Kristy Jett pointed out that it's actually the promotional copy that I have which was sent to the video stores when it was first released. I only have one other promotional copy to a movie and that's Zach Galligan's Cupid. Thanks Nate for a great find! Can't wait to watch them!



No comments:

Post a Comment