Saturday, October 20, 2012

Horror tattoos tis' the season!


Horror tattoos, tis' the season!

Today I drove down to meet up with my tattoo artist. After tossing around some ideas, we finally decided on a pretty awesome concept. This winter I'll be adding onto my horror leg sleeves (I'm a teacher so got leg sleeves instead of arm sleeves) and we just began brain storming on what would or wouldn't look good. In the end we decided on two tattoos, one based off the highly underrated slasher Intruder, and the other one based off the 1988 fantasy Waxwork. I'm a huge fan of character tattoos and my artist found a way to be able to tattoo Mr. Sam Raimi himself and Zach Galligan on me without it looking too silly. This November I'll be getting my next one and I'm beyond excited. My tattoo artist Shane Murphy is an outstanding artist and for anyone who has seen my Church tattoo they know how amazing he is! Here are a few samples of some really stunning horror movie based tattoos.



 

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Extenze

    ReplyDelete