Friday, August 17, 2012

Favorite Horror Couples Part 1


Favorite Horror Couples
Part 1

I'm all for not doing your typical choices when it comes to making lists. So here is my picks for my all time favorite couples in a horror movies. Don't they just warm your heart...

Night Of The Creeps - Chris and Cynthia
 Whenever I get married I plan on having a figure of these two on the top of my cake. 

Waxwork/Waxwork II Lost In Time - Mark and Sara
 Yes Debora didn't come back in the sequel, but I still do love the pairing of Mark and Sara.
The Midnight Hour - Phil and Sandy
 If your ever looking for the most sweet and adorable pairing, watch The Midnight Hour. 
 
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 - Stretch and Bubba 
 Thanks to Freddy In Space for supplying this very amazing photo. Pretty much sums up this romance.
Deadly Friend - Sam and Paul
 A tragic tale of romance beyond the grave, but hey you gotta hand it to Paul. What's stopping you from bringing back your dead girlfriend when you have a robot handy.

Bride Of Chucky - Tiffany and Chucky
 These movies are guilty pleasures but I still remember waiting in line to go see Urban Legend and seeing the poster for this. Classic idea which turned out awesome.
 
My Demon Lover - Kaz and Denny
 This is by far one of my favorites on the list. If you ever want to watch the most weirdest yet cutest romance story, go pick up this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment