Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hottie Of Horror

Hottie Of Horror

Zach Galligan 


I'll admit it, as cool and as cute as Gremlins is, I'm more of a Critters fan than anything else. In fact shocking enough I didn't really watch Gremlins that much as a kid and all I honestly remember was a certian speech in that movie that let every child in the world have nightmares about Santa Clause. I really didn't notice Zach until he was in one of my all time favorite Tales From The Crypt episodes Strung Along with features a very creepy clown puppet. Just a few weeks ago I re-discovered the late 1980's classic Waxwork, which features a very adorable Mr. Galligan. Now currently in the middle of watching it's over the top sequel Waxwork II Lost In Time (review to be posted later) I think it's safe to say that Zach made the list of being a hottie of horror. That's one handsome looking Jew!

1 comment:

  1. He is gorgeous! Just as adorable today as he was in the 80s.

    ReplyDelete