Saturday, July 7, 2012

Drag Me To Hell Realness...

Today I received a very special package in the mail. A while back I was putting together my outfit for my sister's wedding shower next month, and I thought it would be a complete gas to dress like a gypsy. Not this hippie bullshit that seems to be a huge fashion trend, but an old school, scarf wearing, cruse giving gypsy. I was beyond surprised when I proposed this idea to my sister and she thought it would be cool. I mean why just buy a plain old dress when you can jazz it up with a theme...right?

I've all ready got the dress for this little getup I'm doing, but I kept racking my brain on how I was going to make it all tie together without it looking too much like a Halloween costume. That's when I was exploring on Etsy when I found handmade Drag Me To Hell themed earrings based off the ending of the movie. 



Sam Raimi would be proud.

So I'm rocking these duds at the shower. Can we say coolest ever? 

I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment