Thursday, June 17, 2021

Kicking vacation off in style! Jeff and Maria's Ice Cream!

                                                                Kicking vacation off in style!


I usually don't ever post about anything non-movies, but since I have this summer off I figured I'll highlight some local joints in Mass that I'm visiting that are a MUST to go to during this sensational summer!

Yesterday on my first official day off I discovered Jeff and Maria's Ice Cream in Groveland MA. The roommate and I went on a little drive and found this cute little shop and were completely blown away by the friendly service and massive ice creams we got.

I ordered the PB Banana Bash. Legit it was the biggest ice cream I've ever had. The whipped cream is made with real cream, and this ice cream legit was so massive I couldn't even finish it. They serve regular ice cream as well as special unique sundaes like the one I got. I guess they even have a Dunkaroo one! That's happening for sure next time. They also serve regular food, and have been open all through COVID, making it a safe, clean, and awesome place to visit if you have a sweet tooth! I chatted with the owners who were so chill, and friendly. They made my ice cream themselves and legit it was so huge I almost dropped it!


Next time I'll visit I'll have to bring one home and watch Ice Cream Man!


5 stars!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment