Wednesday, November 25, 2020

November watchlist!

 November watchlist!


Ah November, one of my favorite months of the year. Sitting right in the middle of two major holidays (Halloween, and Christmas), it's that rare time of year where you're not quite sick of the cold weather yet, snow really hasn't fallen, and still going to the stores (wearing a mask of course) isn't a complete nightmare. I've always been a fan of November simply because I really like Thanksgiving. It's that one holiday where you don't need to worry about gifts, and basically you eat, and start getting slowly into the holiday spirit. For me what makes this special time of year are several things. The crisp cool weather, Thanksgiving, Galligangiving, and yes my annual November watchlist which seems to be growing every year. Here is my yearly November watch list of movies and shows that strangely remind me of this time of year!

Blood Rage (1987)

Flowers In The Attic (1987)

Friday The 13th the series (seasons 1-2 1987-1989)

Surviving (1984)

Stranger Things (seasons 1-2 2016-2017)


Kristy (2014)

You're Next (2014)

Christine (1983)

The Stepfather (1987)

Did I leave any out? (Sorry Home Sweet Home just isn't my cup of tea!) So what do you guys watch this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment