Thursday, September 24, 2020

Chip's 2020 Halloween mixed tape!!!

Chip's 2020 Halloween mixed tape!!!


There's a chill in the air, empty stores are being taken over by seasonal Spirit Halloween stores, trees are changing color, Stephen King's birthday just passed, and pumpkin flavored everything is now available. Yep, that's right guys...it's Fall ya'll!!!

I'm actually kicking off my favorite time of the year in style. Yesterday I went to a local farmstead and bought my first two pumpkins of the season, and to celebrate Stephen King's birthday this past week I've chosen a King movie to watch for every night so far while sipping on a nice chilled glass of apple cider. Autumn time in New England certainly is something one needs to experience at least once. Sure we have Salem MA, probably the best foliage, and get the cooler Fall weather typically first before anyone other area, but with 2020 being the year it has been, we have all made peace with the fact that Halloween might look a little different. Nevertheless, I'm a firm believer that Halloween is what you make out of it. As long as you're not being stupid, Halloween can actually be a ton of fun. I myself have a few things planned up my sleeve, but I do agree having no conventions or parties to see my friends this year is a total bummer. Still, I say make your own kind of fun. AMC fear fest marathon? Check! Zoom pumpkin carving? check! Another killer Halloween playlist brought to you by Staystillreviews' very own mascot Chip. I plan on blasting this playlist while I celebrate Halloween in style and safety of my own home!


Happy Fall everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment