Thursday, July 30, 2020

Interview with Elijah Marcano!

Interview with Elijah Marcano!

I had the absolute pleasure of being able to interview actor Elijah Marcano recently and talk favorites of his, past projects, film, and of course how he's keeping busy in quarantine. Elijah has appeared in hit television projects such as The Walking Dead, Chicago P.D, and the 2018 TV movie A Tale Of Two Coreys, where Elijah completely stole the show in playing a young Corey Feldman at the height of his fame and troubling downfall. From playing a young Jon Hamm in the slapstick comedy Tag, to just recently starring in Etowah Ridge a horror movie, Elijah has all ready stacked up a pretty impressive list of IMDB credits all the while keeping busy with school. A huge thanks to Elijah for taking the time to chat with me and talk movies!


1) Top 5 favorite movies of all time?
- Lord Of The Rings trilogy, Finding Nemo, and Jurassic Park.

2) Top 3 favorite actors?
- Jack Nicholson, Leonardo DiCaprio, this changes a lot. I'll probably say Jake Gyllenhaal but I also love Adam Driver and Lakeith Stanfield right now.

3) Top 3 favorite actresses?
- This is tough! Florence Pugh, Natalie Portman, Laura Dern, and Scarlett Johansson.

4) Favorite soundtrack to a movie?
Probably Lord Of The Rings Fellowship Of The Ring hahaha. Probably gonna be a lot of LOTR on here!


5) Best ending to a movie?
The Thing comes to mind. This question was really tough...yeah I'll say The Thing. Such an incredible ending to a masterfully made movie.

6) Favorite villain in a movie?
Villain, hmm...my first choice is a spoiler so I won't say that one! Some others are Darth Vader, an absolute classic, as well as Jack Torrence from The Shinning. Roy Batty from Blade Runner is a wonderfully complex villain. I was a huge Kylo Ren fan after episode 7 came out. Crap! I really wanna say it! Screw it, the...main antagonist in Event Horizon >:)

7) You played Corey Feldman, which movie of his is your favorite?
Stand By Me without a doubt. That's one of my all time favorite movies.

8) Favorite TV show?
Breaking Bad for sure. King of The Hill being a close second.

9) Favorite project you have worked on?
Tale Of Two Coreys for sure. I could go on and on as to why.

10) What have you been watching during quarantine/2020?
I finally started It's Always Sunny and Community. For real, I cannot recommend Community enough. It's the Breaking Bad of Comedies.

Thank you Elijah Maracno!


No comments:

Post a Comment