Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Gremlins drinking game!

 Gremlins drinking game!

Happy Galligangiving everyone! I honestly can't believe this is our 8th year of celebrating all things Zach. Tonight a few buddies and I are kicking back having a few drinks in my den, and watching a double feature of Waxwork (my personal favorite) and of course the 1984 Christmas/Galligan classic Gremlins. They gave me the idea to whip up a quick Gremlins themed drinking game to follow for when we start. Please keep in mind I am many beers in, so away we go...

Drink when...
Whenever the word "Mogwai" is said.
They say the name "Gizmo"
A Christmas song is heard
Christmas lights are shown.
Something is thrown.
An invention doesn't work.

Take a shot when...
A rule is broken

Waterfall when...
Gizmo multiplies.
Gizmo drives the tiny car in the store.
Spike melts.

Remember, don't drink after midnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment